Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Just paid off contract

I've just ungraded my phoned and paid off my refresh plan. I've recycled my phone for £170 bank transfer when will this money go into my account?

18+

Want to take my parental guidance off

Change to sim only

I am on a 24 month contract which included Iphone- and this is now up for renewal. I want to switch from current tariff, to SIM only 12 month tariff. I cannot find options to do this on the app or website, only options to upgrade with a new phone. I’...

Mrs_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem connecting after sim swap

Called to say I’d lost my phone on 17th March and a block was put on it .phone turned up next day and I rang to have block lifted . After several calls still not connected so new sim issued that arrived 24th March had to call up to do sim swap which ...

Danb76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text

Hey, just a heads up. Recieved a text from a mobile +447393681873 saying"O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: (website)"I stupidly clicked it as on autopilot, but my phone ...

Scam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upfront payment taken

will i get my upfront payment bk as ive not got further info to proceed and my payment is pending

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current usage before bill

Hi, when signed in to MyO2 on laptop, is there anyway I can see my current usage before the next bill?My last bill was to 18th March, but I was stranded in Mauritius and the local SIM I bought ran out on 24th (when my flight was meant to leave, but E...

Change name

Hello I got a contact out on my account for my boyfriend but we have just spilt and was wondering if I could change it to his name and his bank thank you

Abbi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential billing scam

Hi, I received a text from 07919 163917 as below: O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: I didn't click on the link. Have seen similar texts on O2 community.

Penguin8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only plan

Do I need to stay the full 12 months with a sim only plan

Rb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos