Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help

I’ve had to pay to upgrade early I done it yesterday, but I’m insure if it’s gone through and how long does it take to get the device

Upgrade4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 - add a PAYG account to my existing Monthly account

HI, Got an iPhone on a monthly contract (having had said Monthly contract since iPhone 3G launch day 2008) and am very happy managing it through MyO2. Just got a cheap PAYG phone for carting around this summer out of doors, got it set up and topped u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Settling device plan

Is it possible to pay off the rest of a device plan before the total duration of the contract elapses?

Pholo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free unlimited data

I’m a nurse and I will be living in my Caravan at the side of my house to protect my family. The WiFi does not reach there, will o2 give me a temporary free unlimited data allowance.i will move into the Caravan on the 6th April when I return to work ...

Samsam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycled phone not received payment

Hello O2, As O2 is not taking any calls due to staff shortages because of the virus outbreak which is perfectly understanble. I recycled my phone in-store on the 18th March 2020 and I was told by the staff that the money would be put into my account ...

Hefeydd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay bill coronavirus

Due to coronavirus, work had stopped and I'm self employed and no income. I cannot get though on main line or speak to an agent on the online chat.Plesse advise asap please. Many thank Sarah Bullen

113475 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

Do I have to leave O2 after many years, when for Sim Only, Giffgaff (who I believe use O2) charge £10pm for 6GB, whereas O2 want £13pm?martin

mls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing

i have been billed on numerous occasions from a company named deal alerts club 85222 i have not given permission for this company to deduct funds from my account my bill has trippled for the last to months we made a queery last month and told it was ...

twisted1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving certain text messages on iPhone XS for last 5 weeks

Hi I am going a little stir crazy as for the last few weeks not all SMS messages are coming through on my phone. I can send, and people receive. I seem to receive automated texts from o2, bank services etc, but when I am waiting on a response from a ...

THXuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam? Payment for your latest bill could not be processed

I just got following text. I did not click the link and checked my account a differert way and it is showing as paid so I think this may be a scamO2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment informa...

Ruth5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos