Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Out of Stock

Hi, I have created an order as an upgrade to my current service.I've received an email saying that it is out of stock, but why do the pages still offer a 2-3 day delivery.... Thanks

TPTeeps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Swapping Between Contracts

Hello,I'm trying to establish if I can transfer data from one plan to another? I have two contracts both with 100Gb data (both for mobile WiFi boxes), my son is rapidly using his with his xbox, mine is hardly being used as all my current weekend even...

DCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change my phone number

I’m getting an upgrade tomorrow but I want to change my mobile phone number how can I do this? Thank you

Breony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

I havent received my second sim card and still being charged, what department do I contact to cancel the second sim and get refund?

ShaneDB82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading online after store closure

Hi, in Feb I put a holding fee on 2 S20 ultras as we wanted the ear buds. As the stores have closed, if I upgrade online will we still get the buds and the holding fee back?

Billing

Is device plan included on bill or is it a extra payment

Louise2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel free trial

I had 3 months free trial with 'Calm' app and i'm at the end and need to cancel it. As o2 are not taking calls unless urgent, how can I do this? It can only be cancelled via o2 via phonecall.

Roxy650 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for using emojis

I’ve just been charged for sending a text message to my sister as if it was an MMS. All I can see is that it has an emoji in it. I’ve sent her loads of texts with emojis before and never been charged, so why now?I’ve also been charged twice for each ...

JLBS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text received re bill payment

Hello. I have just received this text message but appears to be from a mobile number. I asdume it's a scam? O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via:

Cancel SIM Only

Hi AllI can we cancel my Daughters SIM Only account?We cant get thru to 02 and cant see anything on My 02 Account.We have recently upgraded her to a new Pay Monthly Account with a new number.Thanks

SteveF666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos