Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Air time

Received this text after I tried to lower my bill. I am now confused as to whether no cap means my family member can keep using data unlimited. The text confirmation said "Since you have chosen not to apply a spend cap..." The opposite of what I was ...

Adding an apple watch

Hi Not sure if anyone on here can help me, don’t really want to bother ringing up as it’s not urgent. I have a few lines on my account and direct debit is set up. Yet when I try to add a watch and select the number to link it too, it tells me I don’t...

disney plus

I have reedemed Disney plus and it is showing up as on o2 subsricption on my disney account but on my o2 account it still says i need to redeem but the link no longer works as it has already been linked with a disney plus account (This is my account....

Stash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change bill date

Hello everyone! I was wondering if i can change the date my bill goes out? Usually id speak to the 02 Guru online chat but its not avaliable at the moment! Thank you in advance!!

Chloe09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle Payment

I recently upgraded to the S20+ and recycled my old phone however I am being told the payment is going towards my O2 bill not into my bank as I selected... can anyone help on this???

Loshii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I dont have a signal on xxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Sy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan payment

I have had the rest of a device plan taken out in excess of 500 pound and I’m not sure why?

Megan4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have 2 phones on 1 account and have paid my bill but they have only switched one back on. Keep ringing customer service but keep cutting me off. Am vulnerable and self isolating so need phone

Ian1dawn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded phone has no service

I upgraded to a huawei p30 pro which arrived yesterday. I am using my sim card which works in my old phone and my partners but when entered in to the new phone it says no service and doesnt search for a network in the settings. I have tried calling c...

Kayla3092 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your family

Does anyone know how to remove the Your Family Bolt on?I ma being charged £7.65 for something I don't use and I cannot get through to O2 to get it removed as there is no option online or through the app.

jampat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos