Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Faulty Headphones

I have recently upgraded to the Samsung galaxy S20 but the headphones i received have never worked. I assume a manufacturing fault? I have been trying it get in contact to have these replaced but no luck. Please can you help? I wouldn't normally mind...

Laurie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

Ahhh I'm really worrying, I'm going to loose work soon. I'm a domiciliary care worker. I did early upgrade as my phone is breaking. No update on new delivery. Anyone have any news? All my client info goes on my phone. I dont have back up.

Delivery by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

late payment of bill

My bill is due in 31st march but cant make my payment until 3rd Aprl the diret debit is due on 31st but my salary wont be pain into my account until 3rd aprilif the direct debit fails on the 31st will they try to take payment againacouple days later ...

smudge12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel device sim only payment

We have an ipad with a sim card which we pay monthly, £13.33 per month + VAT. We no longer need this facility as we can do everything on wifi as we are now always home. Do I just cancel the element in our direct debit or will this mess up i phone con...

Michele1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid for phone I returned

At the beginning of the year, O2 rang me offering a second line for a good price, I thought I'd use it as a surprise present for my mum who really needed a new phone so I accepted. They said the initial payment would be £30 for the first month then I...

Tonia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security deposit

I’ve posted about this before, however I was looking for some advice. I have now contacted o2 on two separate occasions. On both occasions I was told that they had there and then put in for my security deposit to be refunded back to my bank account (...

Ey59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashback

Hi, I've ordered a Samsung A71 online as I was due to upgrade. And it said that I can claim £60 cashback after purchasing but I can't find it anywhere on the website to claim the cashback