Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost sim

Hi New phone just bought with new 02 contract to replace existing one. Phone arrived with a new nano sim, which I have lost. I cant get in touch with O2. Tried getting a new nano sim off Amazon but texts to 22202 SWAP dont transmit. Any ideas about w...

cakukuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I spoke to someone on Thursday last week about my bill they said they would put my account on hold till I can pay on the 9th I’m working as a nurse for nsh and partner is self employed so I’m the only income now they said it was fine I could pay on t...

Kim1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LOST PHONE - NO HELPLINE

with all the helplines currently down (understandably), how can i report a lost phone?? any ideas?? i have no way of getting a replacement until i speak to o2. i have even tried to order an upgrade, but it is asking for a verification code sent to......

GEORGEKC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I pay for everyone in my household 02 bill and being self employed I’m now goosed and cant get in touch with anyone from 02, hoping to freeze device payments but still pay lines if possible

Andyc10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my billing date

I need to change my billing date so my payment comes out later. I can't do this over the phone because it's not classed as priority. I was told to do it in MyO2, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it on there. Every help page I go to says you h...

How do I freeze account?

My phone is going to get switched off... I’ve been trying to ring the automated system ends the call no matter how many times u try to ring!!! Everyone is having the same issues we can’t pay our bills while off with with this virus - how do we freeze...

JL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

Ive just upgraded to an iPhone 11. I used same number on a new sim card. Why cant I get an O2 signal.

mark58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - Blocked

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade, I have requested 3 codes as my phone was playing up and now it is saying I can only do this in the shop.Can this be reset so I can upgrade online.Thanks.

Amy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos