Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone barred

My phone has been barred even though bill paid? It’s been off for two days now, I work at a hospital and had to move out of home to keep my son safe, he is high risk now I can’t speak to him or get hold of the person caring for him! Need my phone and...

Ruhie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost data

Just got a message from o2 saying that they are taking over my contract from carphone warehouse and my tariff now shows I only have 4gb of data a month when its normally 16gb of data what they playing at??

Markg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying monthly bill early and o2 'not receiving' payment

I'm a bit stuck here..I have an o2 refresh account so my bills come out as a direct debit as two seperate things. I recently claimed on my phone insurance so this added onto my airtime bill. My device plan was £x amount and my airtime plan was £y amo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Can’t afford bill with isolation through government order.. cut off by o2 an can’t get in touch with anyone .. no contact to family .. thanks o2 after 12years of being a paid customer

Wainy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-fi / increased data allowance

Hi,I'm a nurse and have just come home to help out with the coronavirus for about 6-8 weeks. I've no Wi-Fi and am using a lot of my data (only have 6g per month currently) I've looked into Wi-Fi but can only see 18 monthly subscriptions which will be...

Cancelling with more than one number on account

Hey all,I was looking to pay my device plan off and get a PAC. I texted the pac number but got a reply saying as I’ve more than one number I need to call 202.Is that number active at the minute? I don’t want to take up time as this obviously isn’t an...

Rolfd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make calls

Can’t make calls my bills are up to date now and I’m away from home

Pala77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network signal

Hi there, since Friday I haven’t been able to use internet anywhere I go. O2 shows up with full signal on 4g but it won’t work. I thought this might be a signal issue in the area, however, my dad who is in the same household also on O2 isn’t having a...

Ryan9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

4 days ago I lost my phone,I was reported on O2 and I followed next steps to claim form ...etc but about three days I'm trying to order a new sim and I can't get in touch with any one from o2 I was trying everything still can't get in touch with o2 c...

r0r040 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirm of cancellation

Hi i have Texted Pat to the number and i am asking how do i confirm the contract has been cancelled becuause its not very clear Thanks Archie

Kelly02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos