Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Return Phone

I've just upgraded my contract and phone but would like to return it. Obviously O2 are prioritising more urgent calls and having tried the email address and recieved a response that this service has been shut down and the website has no details apart...

PSF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

Been trying to pay my bill for ooh abotu a week now but the 3 bank cards are being declined on your end. I have spoken to my bank and they have advised that it is down to you guys. I can;t call you as everytime it connects it goes dead. As you can im...

MeeshkoM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract (appalling service worst ever.)

Hello whoever can help so the last 3 weeks or more now. I have had no access to calls, texts or network. I have tried everything calls having been on hold for more than 2 hours and the o2 live chat which I cant see to access now. I have also emailed ...

spend cap

how can i raise my cap to 100

Amit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delayed billing

I get paid on the second n my bill is due 29th I can’t get through to anyone to help me! An they are going to cut my phone off .. the need away of preventing this as I’m far from my mum an need my phone

Cheyenne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tariff Order

Hi all!I was unable to get through on the phones (understandable) but I was told last month that once my device was paid off I would be able to change to a cheaper tariff. This is now paid off so when signed into my account on MyO2 I have just ordere...

CDF23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I upgrade

I would like to upgrade however my contract hasn’t ended yet and I have a new device plan so I was wondering what I can do

Jordan01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IDATA Bolt On

Can anyone tell me where I can find IDATA Bolt On on the O2 website. It states on the O2 website that I need to have IDATA Bolt On activated but I cannot find it. I want to set up visual voice mail on my iPhone Xs

David007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos