Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number transfer

Bought my sim which arrived Saturday when I purchased it I put pac code in to transfer number , still not transferred , Filled in the form yesterday despite not sure needed to , still not transferred , can’t speak to a human at 02 unless my phones st...

RuthEB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

How can I return newly ordered phone if customer service is closed down? Now one answer emails or lines. I emailed several times, message on Face book, without any responseI recently upgraded my phone but I am not happy and I want to change it.O2 is ...

Agnes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone in stock, but hasn’t been despatched.

Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me. I placed an order for the Samsung galaxy flip phone on 18th March. It was accepted online and payment was taken, however at the time, the phone was out of stock. For the last two days, according to ...

Andyhoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade return

Hi, I sent an upgrade back to o2 on Monday morning and was picked up Monday night by Royal Mail, however I cannot track it due to not having a tracking number, I am wanting to know how long it will take for them to process the return so I can re upgr...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

free extra

I signed up to a new tariff that said I could add an extra for free. On of the extras listed was calling abroad. Now I have signed up for the tariff the only extras showing as avialble in my account are Disney. How do I get my free calling abroad?

Jodie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

please block my sim and sent it me new one

I never been use since i get sim cart please block my sim and sent it me new one please thanks xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

vikizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 is scamming me

I always get scammed by these companies. I must really be an idiotDevice plan left when i took the upgrade £705Device plan left After I pay 3 bills: £724Why is this happening to me? And why me? Whay have i done?

Unusable iPhone 7

Dear Sirs, We have been trying for last couple of days to report a fault in our son's iPhone 7, the phone will not charge. We have tried via my MyO2 App, Customer Support line, Facebook and O2 My are, all to no avail. Can someone from O2 please respo...

CarolM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S20 Ultra 5G Pre-Order not delivered.

Was told numerous times by O2 staff that my pre-order would arrive today (13th March).My order still shows as "in progress" and I have not received any notification of dispatch from O2.What the hell is going on?I've read somewhere that people have be...

Cooling off period

I have just signed up for a tablet contract but decided to pay outright instead via another option. My delivery is arriving tomo what should i do as with the current situation how do I decline my delivery

Kazmoz76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos