Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Loyalty discount

Hi I have 3 phone contracts on the same "my O2" account and I have been through the "Loyalty" text messaging, but I cannot see the discounts within "my O2". The phone-lines are currently restricted and I cannot find any other way of contacting O2. Ho...

SimonRC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only

If I buy a sim only contract does it automatically give me my existing number

Can’t get through to o2

Can anyone help me?I have been trying to get through to o2 for weeks now I have 2 problems1. my bill is not what was agreed and is much higher than expected2. Due to COVID I may no longer have a job I have tried 202 & 0800 902 0217Both say due to hig...

Stacz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent Ugrade

Hi, I've recently upgraded my sim only contract to 12m. I'm supposed to receive my new sim today. At the website it says you will et Disney+ for 6 month with any upgrade option. but while upgrding it didn't gave me option to add Disney+ . when I go t...

K_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do home delivery require ID? For a new phone contract

Hello I just want to ask someone something, Do anyone know if I need ID for a home delivery for a new phone contract, Because someone stole my wallet and I had everything inside like passport atd I just have credit cart at the moment . thank you

Jakub2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid19

Can i freeze my account temporarily because of losing my job?

Blu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping existing airtime only

My contract which was via Carphone Warehouse has now ended, the phone is paid for however I am dont want to upgrade the phone. I just need to stay with O2 for the airtime. When I go onto my account the only option is £21 for airtime/data etc., howeve...