Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Urgent call

Hi, I need to speak to an advisor regarding a private matter, but I can neither chat online or call anyone up, not sure how I'm meant to resolve this matter if there's no one to speak to

Deckard87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

barred phone

My pay monthy phone has been barred and I am trying to pay my bill but becuase its been barred I cannot make any outgoing/incoming calls/texts. I brought a payg sim cared to try and contact 02 to pay it that way and it still wont let me contact any o...

Ayesha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Hi I'm a driving instruction and currently not working is there any help available for me with my bill till I'm back working again??

Leon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Despatch and deliveries..

Are people still getting despatched emails and deliveries from o2? I was told the other week deliveries are suspended until further notice but have seen people still getting despatched emails. the phone is in stock on the website and they still offer...

MarcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from O2 telling me they can't process my "latest bill"

Hi there I've been with O2, Pay monthly for years, paying, as always by monthly DD. I received a text tonight from phone: +447741115807 telling me this:- "O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your paym...

PaulMC007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message

I’ve just had a text message off number +44 7979 711589 sayingO2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: Been on my app and says it’s paid! So just making people aware

Emily31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

My mums bill has been paid dd. All day today she can’t call or txt as saying called failed ect. Tried to phone o2 but keep getting cut off. My mum is in isolation and is poorly. She has no way to get in contact with anyone. What can we do

Tracey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update

Hello I I have a SIM card and I pay 5 month advance can I make upgrades early?

Stefan98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos