Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

cancel contract within the 14 days

HI 8 days ago i bought a pay monthly 12 month contract sim only for my mobile 4g wifi and no i want to cancel it. Its within the 14 days but I cannot get through on the phone as there is limited staff and i cant find it on the app or online to be abl...

JaniceJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text charges

Sent 1 text to a 07797 mobile number and have been charged 3 times for that single text? Firstly, I don't why I'm being charged for the text as my monthly tariff includes unlimited texts, but more so why be charged 3 times for the one text (on my bil...

ColinW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

High BILL this month

Please PLEASE PLEASE,Can someone tell me why i have a bill for £148 pounds this month when it is usually £9.As you can appreciate now is not the time to overcharge customers I am shielding isolation no income and the last thing I need is this please ...

mellovell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeem galaxy earbuds?

Anybody know how to claim my earbuds I get from pre ordering s20 ultra? I got a flyer in my delivery but the website I think I use does not work or its down? There is only a couple more days left before the offer runs out?

DanJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data bolt on not working properly

I'm not sure if this is the right place but for some reason my data bolt on isn't working properly. Before i ran out of data my 4G worked fine but now that i've switched to the add on, if i'm not connected to the wifi, my phone has extremely poor int...

Thals by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Spend cap increase

Mahender by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non urgent customer service

Hi everyone,First time posting so I’m sorry if I mess up! I’m looking at taking out a new sim only 12 month contract as my current O2 refresh contract is finished. I’ve read lots of posts saying I can keep my number by calling customer service but ob...

M1chelleW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

repairs

just wondering if anyone knows the waiting time for repairs. they be now had my phone a week. when I rang the customer services were unable to help

emma9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading, verification.

I want to upgrade, but I have lost my O2 sim, so when I goto to the checkout the verification process kicks in and sends me a text to my number. I can't obviously retrieve it so Im stuck here unable to verify who I am. Why can't O2 implement other wa...

GLOBEY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos