Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

people on vodafone network can't get through to me

No-one who is on the Vodafone network can ring me on my O2 network. They get a message saying my number is not available. I have complained about this before but now i am working remotely this is getting very frustrating as my clients can't ring me. ...

VickiKL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim card

Hello please help me contact someone to order a new sim. The shops are closed due to coronavirus and your website is not showing where i can order one online myself.

MM3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong address

My order has been dispatched after adding a delivery address since the stores are closed, problem is it is the wrong address, I have had dpd halt the delivery today but I can't get hold of 02 to change the address.How can I sort this?

no email

i bought a i phone 11 pro max last friday and still havent had any email confirming i have paid for it o when it will be here

Free data during corona virus

I’m self isolating and as a result am having to use more data to keep in touch with my family. I’ve already spent £60 extra! Does anyone know if o2 are offering anything for free as Vodaphone are doing? Seems ridiculous seeing as I haven’t used half ...

Danni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contact Wrong email address given

I have taken a new contact out, I have given the wrong email address is this a problem.I can’t get in touch with anyone because all lines are closed, The phone should have been here next day still nothing has arrived. But have taken the money out of ...

Fg2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer number

I put my paccode into the keep my number page online on Tuesdsay, was I supposed to get confirmation? and when will my number change over?

Emily2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have not received my £500 deposit back for iPad Pro that was supposed to be credited to my account

Hello,I am hoping someone can help as I have tried reaching someone and nobody is answering the phones atm. I paid a £500 deposit for my iPad Pro which I was told would be credited back to my account after 3 months of paying on time. I have done this...

RL1502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos