Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Returns during lockdown period

I received new a device yesterday. I want to return it and cancel the contract that I signed up to online. All the online advice says I need to speak to an advisor but when I call 202 and say I want to do a return, the message is that they are only d...

Biddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment problems or hoax?

I have received a text saying that payment coulfd not be taken from my bank account as normal - is this a hoax?

Bob46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Late payments unable to be paid due to coronavirus

Cameron3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery of new decice

Hi all,I have been unable to get in touch with o2. But i am having a new upgrade being delivered today that is going to the wrong postcode, despite giving o2 the correct postcode. I cant get through to anyone at o2 to get this rectified before my pho...

Maz894 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat -

Hi First time I have posted in here, as I was looking for Live Chat. Yesterday, whilst self isolating, social distancing and living on my own, I dropped my phone down the toilet. As you will imagine, this is my lifeline to family and friends. I am al...

LauraB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge to mobile

Hi there im a new customer been with o2 for about 10 days even paid my first bill early paid extra as well. when will i be able to make small digital purchases ive tried a few times but says payment unsuccessful all the time ? tried to contact o2 via...

End of contract

My contract has ended. I don't want an upgrade and want to change my current tariff to a 30days rolling contract. How do I do this?

Issues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone managing to increase spend cap?

I set my spend cap months ago.Now I'm working from home I need to increase it.The help section and My O2 both say to use live chat or call 202.But when I call 202, I just get stuck in the robot menu then told they can't take my call and hang up.And l...

Bobbob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

people on vodafone network can't get through to me

No-one who is on the Vodafone network can ring me on my O2 network. They get a message saying my number is not available. I have complained about this before but now i am working remotely this is getting very frustrating as my clients can't ring me. ...

VickiKL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim card

Hello please help me contact someone to order a new sim. The shops are closed due to coronavirus and your website is not showing where i can order one online myself.

MM3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos