Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Porting my number

hi all so i am moving from ID to O2, carphone wherehouse didnt bother asking if i wantted the number carried over.. I filled out the form on the website twice, and still nowt has happened, Is this supposed to take this long???? getting a bit annoyed ...

Pandi1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

How do I chnage to Sim only when my contract runs out at the end of this month?

Micky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

final bill

My O2 is not showing my final bill for the number that I kept after switching to prestige. Phoning results in automated message to check my O2. How do I get a final bill in this situation? The bill was paid on 30th March by direct debit. I need an on...

Calling France

Can anyone help? Im using an iphone 8 on an o2 contract. Over the weekend, i have been able to phone my parents in France. The number is correct, as my wife can phone my parents. I have tried everything!!! I can not get through to o2. Any ideas?

Will1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not provisioned

I upgraded to the s20, I got the phone this morning and everything has been set up fine although my aim is not provisioned. What does this mean and how do I fix it?Can I just use my existing sim from my old phone?

kmcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

I sent my phone back two weeks ago on the 18/03/2020. 02 are saying they haven't received it but my proof of postage says the signed for it on that day. What do I do

mmali05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery

hello i have am order to be delivered but am over my cousin house how can i get it deliver there

adeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contact due to poor signal issues

Hi allI have been with o2 since 2018 , up until June of 2019 i had no problems . Since then i have terrible signal continuous dropped calls, water /darlek sounds plus people cant get through at times and I can not call out at times. Last November i w...

Lessa38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade to Sim Only

I have a Pay Monthly contract currently active but My O2 says that I can upgrade early for free.I am not looking for a new phone, I am looking to go Sim Only but I don't want to buy a Sim Only Contract and end up paying for two contracts at the same ...

Spud-Lord by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos