Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Damaged phone

Hello I have a damaged phone I munable to use does anyone now how to contact O2 and are they still repairing phones

Stoppi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Add on

Do i have to wait for my new bill to be taken out my account for the data add on price to be included in that or can i pay for some more data separately before my bill is taken out?

caj0403 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call barred

My phone wont make out going calls or send messages i usually call customer service to get the bar lifted untill i get payed however they just keep cutting the call off before speaking to anyone. Help

Tasha2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data add on problem

I have increased my tariff data starting next billing date, but I want to buy more data for this month. The app won't let me and just gives me a message about cancelling my new tariff. How do I get more data for this month?

Bravo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g

hi i fresh my 02 and you send me new sim card 5g but is still not working

kamil1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring my number from Vodafone to O2

I have recently left Vodafone on Friday and received my PAC code. I provided my PAC code to O2 on the online form on Friday evening. It is now Tuesday morning and my number still has not be transferred over. I understand that apparently if done on a ...

SamB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Singtel

We live in GU344PP and we cannot get a Singnel on our mobile phone ,we have told you about this befor and nothing has been done about it ,if you cannot fix it we will have no choice to go to another phone company .

Cabby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi, I need to see the dates I called a certain number since December 2019. Can anyone tell me where I’d get this information please. (I’m paperless)

LisaS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

Finally received my Samsung S20 Ultra but the sim is not activated. Have tried to call customer service but cannot get through, it says they cannot answer my call. How can i get this activated asap??

Kingrd237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I would like to put my account on hold until monday please

Alexis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos