Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

bring my number to o2

Hiim trying already 4 times to bring my number to o2 and it does not go.can anyone help me pls?Thanks

weissyidi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I received the following text today “O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [link removed]Yet on my o2 account shows the bill is paid and it’s pending to come out of my bank t...

Lau231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim back

Iv just got a table on contract. Can I do the claim back

Donna33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change number from old phone to new and cancel contract

Hello I got a new phone a few days ago through mobile phones direct. I want to take the number from my old phone and put it onto the new one. I am already an o2 customer so the new phone is displayed on the myO2 app account along with my current phon...

Jade2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting in touch during Covid / Change of mind policy

I've just ordered an iPad pro-2020 but need to change the model I've ordered, I understand I can do this via the 14-day change of mind policy but I can't seem to get through O2 in any way, I've emailed, called, tweeted, Facebooked, tired the online c...

mjames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG SIM - Not working abroad

Hello,I have a Pay As You Go SIM from O2 which was activated and used in the UK before travelling to New Zealand. I have just tried to send a text for the first time from NZ but am unable to do so, and have a notification saying "SIM is not provision...

Hannah4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi does anyone know how to speak to live chat? I am trying to pay my bill but saying I have to Co tact my bank but bank says there's nothing wrong with my card.

Smith1201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged phone

Hello I have a damaged phone I munable to use does anyone now how to contact O2 and are they still repairing phones

Stoppi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Add on

Do i have to wait for my new bill to be taken out my account for the data add on price to be included in that or can i pay for some more data separately before my bill is taken out?

caj0403 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos