Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrades

If I upgrade my phone and tariff to a new, cheaper one before my bill is due to be paid but I have had the price come through as an email, what happens with that payment? Do I still need to pay that? for mre context, my phone bill this month is £52 t...

Data not showing up

I am an NHS doctor - key worker and all my data was used up doing a video phone consultation with a patient. I then added a bolt on -for additional data, and had a text saying that 500MB had been added. However, I still am unable to use this.

MKB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only or full upgrade

I am due an upgrade and coming from Carphone Warehouse. I am happy with my phone for now but if I choose a sim only tariff can I decide to upgrade my device in a few months time with a new device plan? I'm not sure if you can get a separate device pl...

CMC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone has been restricted

Hi my phone has been restricted as my bill is a little bit late but i need an extension and i cant phone o2 as im in isolation with 3 children i cant use anyones phone as im in isolation

Akhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red27MobileLtd

My son is 10 and he's mobile, which is billed to my account, is being charged £3 weekly for Red27Mobile Ltd. He claims he does not know what this is about.... How can I stop this "bleeding", it's unegnt as Os does not ansewer my calls and I end up in...

CriRomao by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Tariff

I would like to switch to one of the SIM only 'limited offer' tariffs listed on the website, however these do not appear as options from within the app or my account on the o2 site. I am unable to contact via the phone as this now appears to be for '...

Emque by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

I have been informed I have used up 80% of my data and my next month starts on 22 April. I don't use the phone much being 80 years old. I might have something turned on I don't know about. How can I know? How to check?

Iris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade tariff

Hi, I want to upgrade my tariff. I have student discount on my current plan I was wondering would it still apply?

Na by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message re billing

Received text message to advise bill had not been paid this month but bank account has been debited. Online o2 account says I owe zero balance. On text message gave link which I have not accessed is this is a scam?

Spring43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos