Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why isn't my data rolling over

my data on my pay monthly tariff isn’t rolling over and i don’t know how to get it, someone help please! [Edit: topic title clarified]

URL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I got my phone through Carphone Warehouse. The tariff was £32.80 for 24 months with 4gb data with a 12gb bolt on to take it up to 16gb. Plus unlimited texts and calls.The contract started on 18th November 2018.My 12gb data bolt on has disappeared.

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2

HiMy name is Angel and I was just wondering if anyone knew how to contact 02 without ringing them. As I have tried ringing them but I cant seem to get through all it does is go silent then there is 3 beeps and hangs up. I need to get hold of someone ...

Angel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

how can i cancel my insurance?

3828ale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BEWARE. O2 Fraud

Hi.Just thought i'd stop by to let you know about a chat message i just got. "From02: we were unable to process your last bill. To avoid suspension of your contract , please update billing information now.billo2contract.com" If you receive a message ...

tcbflyr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 stealin my money

O2 stealin my money, how can they do this ?I canceled 18th march by 3 different ways ( on phone, live chat and shop). I didnt collect but O2 STILL STEAL MY MONEY.The customer services close but !!! When l try buy the phone on the phoneline, they can ...

Canceled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card

hi i ordered a sim a week ago tomorrow and it’s still not here it says give up to 5 working days and it’s been over that do you have any clue where it is

Andrea1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos