Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Query

Hi Does anyone know if you automatically get the Family Discount added/taken away if you take out a new tarriff? Thanks

gd750608 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I will like to discuss about payment settings plss I can’t pay all the money

Petronela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

add a bolt on but then I try to use and I cannot

For the 3rd time I tried to add a Bolt On, received notification by email and text from O2, but then nothing works in terms of Data, now I am afraid of been charged 3 time when I just wanted this once, any advice in what can I do to make it work, my ...

Carlos3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I PAD 11

I tried to apply for monthly plan for I pad 11, my money were taken through pay pal, but application was not sucesfull????

Zuzana1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! COVID-19

Hello there My name is xxxxxx xxxxxx and So just let you know that im not working for 2 weeks cuz of COVID-19 so i dont know how long will it takes back to work... still wait to hear fron goverment and UC to get paid.... if u can hold the frozen paym...

Joanna11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting o2

Hello. Can you please tell me how to contact you? I am trying to call every number I could find on the website or on the letters from you and since 3 days every call is rejected saying "we are unable to take your call right now. Please try again late...

IlonaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi just got a new phone and put the new sim in and its saying sim 1 not provisioned can someone help me please

14 day exchange

So I stupidly don’t check what size phone I upgraded to and I need to go bigger. I was going to exchange under the 14 day change of mind but it says to contact o2. How do we contact to exchange when their lines the only open at the one time for emerg...

mazfb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduction of Tariff - Financial impact with COVID19

In the current climete I need to financially reduce my tariff from £62 a month to a lesser price, It is due to end in September, I am unable to get an advisor at O2 to see my options and find the website unhelpful, you would think the website would b...

Resolved! Cashback on a Samsung phone

I have purchased a Samsung A51 through O2 on my monthly account. This qualifies me for a £50 cashback from Samsung for which I need an invoice. I can't seem to find the right department to provide me with the invoice. Everyone is too busy to answer t...

Cushy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos