Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Online Payments

I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly contract bills online and on the app but the system isn’t accepting the payment. I tried using 2 different cards and neither one worked. I tried calling O2 support but they aren’t taking calls. Is there a partic...

Jordan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra £100 trade in Samsung

Hi i was wondering what was happening with the Samsung extra £100 trade in offer because O2 recycling are not currently accepting phones

Richtea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 Sim for Wifi Hotspot

I ordered a new sim (I am already a pay monthly wifi customer with an O2 Airtime plan). The sim has arrived - we want to use it in a mobile wifi hotspot we have bought as we have just moved house and BT has let us down with installing the wifi. The S...

AMon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

Hi is there anyway I can't find out how much I would owe to end my contract early

Gizmo58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not provisioned

Hello! I received my S20 Ultra yesterday, and am loving it so far. However, there's just one downside to it. The sim card that came with it is coming up as not provisioned. I read that Customer Service would be able to sort the issue out, but due to ...

Lexi104 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I can’t pay for my phone bill due to my job closing due to coronovirus what am I suppose to do?

Cancelling Contract Renewal

Hi, Was looking into cancelling the renewal of my contract now that it's about 30 days until it happens. I tried to call in just now to do that, and after answering the security question was told that calls are unavailable right now due to decreased ...

latsyrhc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

e sim

Hi..how do I get an e-sim package?

mcr22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Failure

I have a SIM failure on my iPhone XS Max, tried reinserting/cleaning the SIM but no change.Any ideas how to proceed as the o2 stores are currently closed?