Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from sim only deal to phone and sim package

I currently have a sim I my deal but want to now upgrade to a plan with a sim and device. My question is will my i need to cancel my SIM only contract before signing a new contract?

Paxton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing confusion

Hello community,I have just signed up for O2, the offer was £8 monthly. My first bill however is for £7.53 plus £1.50 VAT - i.e. 9.03. What do others think about this? I find no way of contacting O2 to query it - misrepresentation of prices? I just f...

Resolved! £5 big bundle

Is this unlimited to all other networks or just 02.When I look at the details it shows unlimited and then lists a whole load of prices. Which is it?

Gyro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting a paper bill

Hi I’m needing to request a paper bill but I can’t call o2 due to Coronavirus, is there a way to request a paper bill another way. I know you can see it online but I need a paper one

Jonny222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02 early - when do I get my final bill to pay 02?

Hi, I left 02 in early March but am still waiting for my final bill. I left my contract early and am keen to finalise all outstanding payements. I recieved my april statement which was near 0, but wondering when and where my actual final bill will co...

Ella20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel a new contract

Hi, just wanted to know if I can return my new tablet, after checking it out and cancel my new contract. I couldn't get in touch with o2

JJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded

Hi we upgraded yesterday from s9 to s20 the s9 bill comes out 16thapril will I still have to pay this aswel as 4th may bill for the upgrades new payment date

Ray171820 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos