Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How long is number swap over taking?

Hi all, I changed from Three to O2 last sunday 29/03/20 and provided my PAK code to bring my number over. The swap over of numbers still hasnt happened yet. I realise there is a reduced service at the moment but i don't fancy keep paying both contrac...

JBero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reeturns

I recently bought a phone with o2 online, I want to return it but when I have phoned they are only accepting calls regarding fraud. and i cant find the returns labels online. What do I do someone please help

J0hn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot get mobile data

I have just received a new sim after losing my phone and since ordering a new phone I am unable to get any mobile data when not at home

Wally69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone still barred

Hi, I have paid my bill in full yesterday but my phone is still barred. How do I sort this?

Laura33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card Registration

I registered a new sim card on Saturday and was told that it would take 24 hours. Yesterday 02 stopped my old Sim from working (so I can't make outgoing calls) but my new sim still isn't working. Can someone contact me through email to support with t...

Mildman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25% discount

Hello My Name is Stephen Hiscox [Removed], I work for Babcock and i am enttlited to 25% discount on my Tarriff, I have this currently thank you. My wife had her new phone today telephone [Removed], i would like to add her also to this dicount under b...

Resolved! Help needed.

I contacted O2 in February when my iPad device plan ended. I asked for a pay and go sim. It hasn't arrived and I am still being charged airtime which I can't afford. I can't get through on the phones either. Any ideas please.

Sherri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchanges

I ordered a phone yesterday online and have changed my mind about it. How do I send it back for a different one?

Exchanges by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't speak with anyone

I would really like to have a conversation with someone about my bill, but I can't get through on the phone, no one is responding to emails at this time, and the link I was sent for live chat doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

MC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos