Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Full payment for device

Hello!If I will pay full amount for my device (I paying monthly for airtime + device) can I cancel my direct debit for device?Thanks,Krystian

Lotysik97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

How can I talk to someone about my bill?

Reena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff

hi i got a new phone n contract from carphone warehouse and the contract was £44-60 for unlimited calls n texts with 30gb and 30gb free, but i hit the limit button of £20 witch i thought was after the £44-60. but now im on £24-60 with only 1gb. I can...

Colin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number swap

I requested a number swap from an O2 PAYG to a new Pay Monthly SIM a few days ago by filling in the online form. Nothing has happened. How can I make this happen?

TobyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help line

Contacted 02 over a refund, was on the phone for over a hour and nothing was resolved. I tried again on todays date 06/04/20, was left on hold for just under a hour then the phone was cut off, disgraceful service

Chequeca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit

I called last Monday to set up a direct debit, but it’s not finalised yet. How long does this take? I’m looking to purchase an Apple Watch, but can’t do so until I have a direct debit set up. Thanks.

LauraJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

hi, i currently have a discount applied to my account, and i am trying to upgrade online, however the discount will not transfer. Do you know if there is a way round this? Thanks

KMI_89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Upgrade phone arrived (S20 +) sim card dosent work

Hi everyone, i just upgraded yesterday, o2 offered to pay my contract off and let me upgrade to a new S20 +It came today, so i popped the sim card in but it says 'Sim 1 Not Provisioned'.My old sim is still working in my old phone, i dont think i can ...

Jono987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos