Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Incorrect additional charge

Hi I was given a £2 additional charge for calling abroad when I didn’t make/accept a call

safiyyah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fair Fair Use Policy

I’ve just received a text from O2 with the following fair use policy notice. O2: We've raised a charge of 16.78, which represents the cost of your continued usage in our Europe Zone outside our fair usage policy. The charge will appear on your next b...

Mattone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam texts

I disabled charge to phone yet I have been charged 5p per text several times on these unknown numbers. They don't appear on the Messages app only as extra charges on the O2 app for next month bill. They appeared today, and I have not found any mentio...

Zone 2 Bolton

Hi I’m trying to log into my o2 to buy the zone 2 Bolton and get prices but my account won’t log in

Ah5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming south africa

Hi there, I'm in capetown at the moment, Im a UK customer. I added the "o2 travel service" to my account last week (I have a confirmation text). When with Vodafone they'd always text me each day I used roaming data out of their free zone. But I've re...

Upgrade Issues

Last weekend I tried upgrading my phone at my local o2 store, tried multiple times to upgrade but every time it would get to the final step, it would bring up an error message. We were able to upgrade my wife’s phone on the same account but wouldn’t ...

Data Usage

I recently 'upgraded' my sim only contract to 6GB date - this was purely because it was cheaper than my current 1GB data contract. I have never gone over my 1GB as am nealry always on wifi. Now for the last 2 months all of my 6GB is gone after 3 week...

SP4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit score help needed.

Hello I have an o2 account for quite a while. I do not have any debt or arrears on it however in march 2 random o2 accounts have showed up on my credit score and have been there ever since sowing there are some arrears on them. Needles to say it has ...

RobertM81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime increase when device plan ended

I started my contract is October 2020 was paying £22 for my device plan and £28 for my airtime plan. I was on a 24 month plan so paid off the device plan in October 2022 and the following month my airtime plan went up to £36 and has stayed at that hi...

Payment for Bill

Paid my monthly bill and was took out of bank but is still showing as i need to pay

MegJ266 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos