Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade on current contract

I am due to upgrade my current O2 contract but no longer have access to the number or phone. Can I still get a new contract, I'm aware they usually send a code to the number?Any advice is greatful.

Jessica93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth

I am having trouble connecting phone to Bluetooth devises. My previous iPhone lost all Bluetooth connections as well

Strawbers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't unlock my old phone. Double blocked?

Hi. I didn't know, that to unlock my old phone with finished contract, I had to put a request. So instead of o2 network PUK I entered my new sim PUK code few times. After I had chat with o2 community and received code for unlock, but still nothing ha...

Lidija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oreo Galaxy S7

So who is ultimately responsible for the Galaxy S7 getting the Oreo update? My phone is locked to O2 as it came from an O2 store. At this rate I will get Oreo when I upgrade my phone in January 2019. In fact it's quicker to pay off my contract and ge...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoLTE / VoWiFi & call divert nightmare

Hi all, looking for some help as O2 CC can't seem to. I recently had VoLTE and VoWiFi turned on on my account as I have a compatible handset (as defined by O2). It is a OnePlus 5T. Since VoLTE / VoWiFi went live however all my call diverts have gone ...

Resolved! iPhone X

Just got a the new iPhone and got a SIM card with it, but I was just wondering how do I activate the SIM card, won’t let me phone anyone or anyone phone me and it saying that I don’t have any service. Can only use my phone when connected to the WiFi

Resolved! O2 Insure Galaxy Note 8 Black Stock

I’ve had an o2insure claim live for almost 1 month now that o2 are unable to fulfill as I’m told there hasn’t been black galaxy note 8 stock in for a while. O2 are obviously waiting on refurbed stock to come in as their website shows ‘new’ handsets i...

RPN1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage and Extortionate charges

Hello there, I have been an O2 customer for a few years now (5+). I have recnetly discovered that you are charging some extortinate rates if I exceed the monthly limits on you are chargin some extortionate amount per MB.( 2.5p/MB). So my monthly allo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

I received a text to say I’m on o2 travel and I can use all the date, minutes and texts I want for £4.99 a day. I’ve been here 4 days and I’ve been charged £87 on top of my bill, what do I do?

Haydock95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos