Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract Ending

I received a text saying that my minimum contract term ends next month. When do I need to cancel this contract and when should I take out a new contract? I will be moving to a sim only contract for a few months until phone shops are open again to com...

Smith2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

download bill not available

Hi,Each time i try and download my latest bill so I can claim cashback, the system is offline.Any idea if this is potentially a long term issue and does anyone know if there another way of getting my bill in time ?

Whistl3r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim not working

Hi. Really hoping I can get some help for this. I just got a new phone with a new sim but it hasn't activated yet. It's been over 24 hours now. The instructions in the box says to text SWAP to 20220, but I can't as the new phone isn't registering yet...

Charges for College Classes during quarantine

Because of quarantine, I have had to phone my college for classes. We've now switched to other forms of communication, but the first was on the phone, the same way all distance learning pupils do. But, I got my phone bill today and its charged me £81...

Saffron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling an extra phone SIM on my account

Earlier last year I added my neice to my account (as she was travelling from US) I would like to remove her number from my account and the additional SIM of £21.07 that I am paying - how do I do this?

annie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New pay monthly Sim

HiNew O2 customer, and have received pay monthly Sim. When I put new sim into my iPhone 6s I'm getting the message 'iPhone is not activated'. My iPhone is unlocked, and not sure if problem is with sim or the phone. thanks

Pablo99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I am trying to call the O2 payment management team to discuss about my late payment due to the circumstances but it is not possible to connect. Last week they had the option to speak about bills, payments. Now they just have the option fraud or stole...

Kostas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of new phone

Hi - I've just joined o2 I received my phone but now i want to change it - i no i have a 14 day change period which I want to use but i cant get hold of anyone to sort this - can anyone help? thanks

LiamT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off remaining contract and move to SIM only

Hi, Can anyone advise how to do the above? Want to pay off the remaining contract in the app and then have my existing SIM card amended to a new SIM only tariff. Thanks.

BK_2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hello, i paid my bill this month but they took an extra of £42.34

Leon1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos