Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlock code not working

I have been trying to put a different sim in my galaxy s9 and said 'SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK'. The 8 digit unlatch code that O2 gave me doesn't work. Message says 'network unlock request unsuccessful'. Help! [Edit: topic title c...

Kezman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobiles.co.uk discounts

Collpark Level 1: Joiner10:18 PMI have just taken out a new discounted sim only deal with Mobiles.co.uk. Now Carephone Warehouse is no longer doing business with O2 will my discount by redemption be affected?

Collpark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deal through Mobiles.co.uk

Hi, I’m currently on a 12 month sim only plan with o2. I’m looking at upgrading to the iPhone XR, found a great new customer deal through mobiles.co.ukCould I take this new customer offer and be able to upgrade now or would I have to pay off the rest...

Resolved! new upgrade sim not working

my new upgrade has just arrived i have inserted my new sim into the device and im getting a no service but my other contract phone is full bar of signal

kieron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade, can I use 25% discount code on this?

Hi,I am looking at upgrading my phone and have access to a 25% discount via my blue light card. Can I use this for an upgrade or is it new contracts only? It doesnt state and dont want to sign up for an upgrade and find it doesnt work? Says it comes ...

Thebfg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fixed sum agreement

My parter has just upgraded his phone and he as been sent a fixed sun agreement by email. Dose he need to sign this if so where dose he said it as no forward email address has been added. Or is this just for his records ?

Eddie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple TV

how do i access free apple tv 

roscoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract change

Hi, i recently changed my contract to o2 and was told to send an STAC code to o2 but i have no way of calling and i cant contact through live chat. i need to send this code so that my previous id mobile contract will be disactivated i dont want to ha...

khyany by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Hi, I want to upgrade my phone but stay on the same tariff, obviously I can only do that online at the moment how do I make sure I stay on the same taffiff? Also I have the nhs 40% discount on contract I need to make sure that stays on too? Any ideas...