Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Covid-19

I have been on lockdown for 4 weeks due to my children are in vulnerable group to Covid-19. I don’t have money to pay for my o2 bills at the moment, so I am asking if o2 can help me at this period

Augustine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why has o2 billed me twice this month??

of course o2 chat is down right now and phones is only for upgrades and leaving o2.Is there an email address we can contact?O2 has (this month) taken 2 direct debits from me.About 6 weeks ago, I paid off my device plan and took out a new SIM only con...

Mazza6059 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade tariff/data

Hi. I don't have home WiFi yet, so I'm relying on hotspotting for everything. My data has been eaten by my daughter watching Netflix (we don't have a garden!). I have a 60G extra data as a free bundle on my account that I got when I signed up. Would ...

Huawei Mate XS

Is there any update on O2 getting contracts for the Huawei Mate XS?? It’s annoying your doing contracts on the P40s but I am not interested in that phone is there an update if O2 are actually going to get the Huawei Mate XS or not... ???

Lil_Pea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying bill

Hi i have tried to pay my tablet and phone they are on one airtime two separate devices it will let me pay my devices but not airtime i have tried on my tablet and i have rung every o2 number but keep getting cut off its ok but you charge us if we do...

Still no sign of my number porting across

3 weeks and my old number still hasn't ported across. Lost signal on my old SIM a fortnight ago, phoned customer service around the same time and they said it is still going through.Blaming the whole Covid19 situation which is fair enough, but it's m...

BiggBallz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increasing Spendcap

So I need to increase my spendcap to be able to ring my mum in hospital but I can’t do this online, the live chat has been disabled and you can’t ring as that isn’t seen as urgent but upgrading your phone is!!! How then, O2, do I get it upgraded?!? T...

Kim5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned device issues

hi I returned a device on Friday and they have received and marked it as returned on Monday afternoon, I was told I could upgrade Tuesday afternoon went onto my account on Tuesday afternoon and could not upgrade, so I phoned back up they said it has ...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment support

4 days trying to get through to this line only putting calls through for fraud or leaving 02 says it all no interest in speaking to people that only need an extension for few days disgusting treatment just get cut off when they read your account info...

Ellasboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos