Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot pay my bill

What a joke, can't get through to anyone cos they only wanna know about people who wanna upgrade and live chat is non existent. Have been trying for 10 days now, been with o2 over 10 years and now when it matters most all they care about money. After...

Resolved! Suspicious text message

I recieved a text from 07389889798 - "O2: payment for you latest bill could not be processes. please update information via: Normally all msgs come through from "O2UK", and I know have no issues with my bank account. Would you say this is a scam? th...

MichMay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

WiFi Calling

Hi, I have activated Wifi calling, but I am not getting any texts. Is this a set up issue - or is text not part of Wifi calling?Appreciate any advice,regardsAlan

davies401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying last bill

Hi there, i got a letter explaining i had to pay off my last bill. I thought i had already done this however, my ‘lastest’ bill has been prosessed and i cant see the reamining money on the bill. I was wondering if i have to pay the money into somewer...

Sim not provisioned

Please help! I am a key worker and I desperately need my phone for call outs! I received my upgrade phone from o2 directly instead if through carphone warehouse. I inserted my new 5G sim, transferred my files from my old phone to my new one. The new ...

Ju by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront payment issue

HiTrying to pay upfront cost for contract but keep getting the same message cant check this card no matter what card I try and use.

Jasey1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

News about phone delivery

I bought a phone on Thursday and all I got was an email with my contract. Since then I didn't get any info about delivery date, if it was dispached or when I should expect the phone. Is this normal? Do they usually send an email with delivery info? T...

cgg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming upfront payment back

I purchased an Apple Watch and need to speak to someone to claim the upfront deposit back but every time I phone o2 there isn’t an option for this and the automated system cuts me off. Who do I call?

Fee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade problem

Requested upgrade yesterday says next day delivery (understand its bank holiday) but its says tuesday I've requested the iPhone pro max is it that that's the problem or have I done something wrong??

Charlene1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

I've turned my Internet data off as I'm running out to connect to my mums Internet but its still going down. Any help?

sam6669 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos