Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How can I swap my sim when my old sim is not working?

My sim stopped working on Thursday for no reason. Nightmare getting to talk to someone, but eventually got through to a lovely lady in retentions who ordered me one. She told me online swap my sim is not working but to text to 20220. I asked her if I...

Antsims21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Unfortunately my phone has been cut off and I’m trying to contact the customer service but I can’t ring off my phone as it’s cut off so won’t allow me to,does anyone know a way to contact them?

Stu11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

I left my o2 sim overseas. How can I get a replacement sim from o2 or is it possible to transfer the old number to a new o2 sim?

Joyjoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change or cancel recent order

I made an order for a ipad yesterday but wish to either change the ipad an contract or cancel an then re order with the correct one.Live chat is down, I can't get through to anyone on the phone, shops are closed and Facebook team are only dealing wit...

Mcripps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot not working since switching phone

Since switching from a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to an iPhone 11, my hotspot hasn’t been working. This hasn’t really bothered me that much but I’ve just moved to a new flat and the WiFi isn’t set up, so I need the hotspot to work.

Parypox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not working

My SIM isn’t working the only way to use phone right now is via WiFi, can’t get through to anyone to get replacement! Help!

Bruvstine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone

Hoping someone can help me. I have broken my phone but still on my contract in till September 2021. I am happy to pay off the remainder of the money and any additional charges to get a new phone but will I still have to pay my airtime bill up to Sept...

njb19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tarrif

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/really easy answer, I feel like I am being very dense at the moment.Basically I was looking to change my sim only Tarrif and saw some deals on the main o2 page. The £15 a month, 20GB data & unlimited texts ...

HnB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Phone How do I get a replacement?

I've dropped my phone, the screen has cracked and it won't even turn on, phone is dead and I need a replacement asap. I have tried phoning O2 but can't get through.

Rebecca67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos