Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Smartwatch

I would like to buy a sumsung smartwatch 4g, has o2 got an active eSIM and support set up.

boblad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewal

My contract expires at the end of may, Will this be automatically renwed or cancelled? I can't see anywhere about cancelling but i know previously O2 have continued to take money from my account when i'd thought the contract had expired.

User197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move to SIM only deal.

Dear O2,With my contract due to expire soon I am looking to switch to a sim only deal and I have found a deal in the online shop which I’d like to opt for. The upgrade page presents me with ‘£0 left to pay on your existing contract. Upgrade to O2 Ref...

AK87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPAd pro 12.9 out of stock

Ordered the new iPad Pro on Friday and it said it was in stock for delivery in the next working day, which was Tuesday. Then this morning got an automated email saying it was out of stock and they had no idea when I would get it. Seriously? On the we...

rogargaro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap issues

I am trying to keep my original o2 number and go from pay as you go to a monthly contract. I have been given the new SIM card however despite texting the 20220 it still doesn’t work. I have tried completing the form online aswell and it still isn’t w...

Chka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

36 month contract

Hey my contact ends November this year, so why is it saying “I have £0 left on my existing contract ??

Kyle5678 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly

First time buying a phone through o2. And on my app it says monthly airtime & then monthly payment of phone?? Only after paying my airline. But do I have to pay money off the phone every month also? Or does it not come out automatically within the ai...

OQ25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone upgrade

I’m looking to upgrade my phone as it’s due an upgrade but was looking to hand in my old phone to get money off the new one. How would this work with the circumstances & shops being closed?

Aimee05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of plan

I want to change to a minimum possibly payment but the only option is £30/month. How can I do it? Costumer services online isn't working.