Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Volt customer replacement sim

Hi, I'm a Volt customer and I've never used my sim card. I need a replacement so I cam access my account as it keeps sending a code to that number.

Resolved! Cancel contract

Please cancel my contract but I want to keep the same number and switch to pay as you go.

Erroneous billing

l have been over charged on my direct debit.I have contacted you 4 times to stop this and my account still shows fraudulant billing and products which I did not order. I have been assured that was sorted everytime and it still has NOT been addressed....

paul54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls and texts

I will be overseas for 3 months cruising around the coast of Africa. I will be making occasional calls back to Uk and texts every few days . I am looking at options to facilitate this . Do you have any packages that I could add to my account ?

Africa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my new contract

Hi, please could i cancel my new contract. EE came back and offered me a better deal. cheers

Samueloc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

Hi,My 24 month contract comes to an end on the 17/11/2023. I can up-grade as of now, with a small cost, but I want to know can I purchase a Sim-Only deal that I have seen which isn,t on the O2 site. I did read on here that you can up-grade on the Usw...

Resolved! Switching to pay monthly

Hello, I have just activated a new rolling plan SIM card only deal. I can see on my O2 App, that I can upgrade to a Pay Monthly deal. Can you help set this up for me please. Thanks

Sam6476 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoice required

HiPlease can you enable me to have access to bills with a VAT breakdownThank you

VATbill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with transfer of ownership

I'm looking to transfer my old number from my dad's account over to my new contract. I've had two conversations with CS once on text once on the phone. Both times I've been told it has all been processed and I should receive a text + see the transfer...

Bunkbed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£70 for 30mins calls starts with 0300

I used the app Rebtel to call my friend outside the UK and the number starts with 0300. I suddenly found that there was a £70 local call fees in my bill. Could anyone help me what is it? Why would O2 charge me that? I have not encountered any charges...

Eddy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos