Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Over priced data

Hi AllWhy is 02 cheating Personal Data Customers ?02 Personal customers appear to be 'charged' 24 x more for data on average than Business customers for the same dataEgAn identical software update uses 33 x more data for Personal Users.Every service ...

12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huge payment taken, no notice

Hi, I need help and I have no idea what to do.I missed a bill for my iPad two months ago, this is on direct debit, so they tried to take it again next month and although it failed, I made a payment on the account for the bill amount as I had the mone...

Pak code won’t transfer?

I’m out of contact with O2 Uk but the O2 site on iPhone 11 deals is way more than others so I’ve found a deal on mobile phones direct but when I put in the pak number it won’t accept it and they are saying I’m still in contract but I’m not? Double ch...

New upgrade- sim not provisioned

On the 6th April I did a sim swap via text. My sim deactivated straight away, my new sim that was sent with my new device (iPhone XR) didn’t activate. After phoning 02 customer care 5 times, they sent out another sim which I received on the 11th Apri...

Lilia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I recently incorreclty orded an upgrade agianst the wrong number and your customer services suggested that i return the phone and cancel the refund. They sent me the returns packaging etc and I returned an iPhone Xs on the 20th of March, this was con...

Adamskx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promised to pay

How can I set up a promotion pay later I did it last time and paid it was all set up over the phone call to 02 but now can’t find the option to pick is their any link or page to do from on line as with cov-19 needing I phone on is a must with 3 kids ...

Dannyz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan payment

Does anyone know if there’s a way to make an additional payment to a Device Plan without calling O2? I’ve checked the My O2 app and website and can’t find any online option for this. Seems I can pay my airtime plan online or via automated phone call ...

IamNads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Working Day

I understand with what is happening at the moment that deliveries can be affected, I placed an order for an apple Ipad Pro 12.9 inch on Monday yet this order still hasn't even been despatched. I have tried to contact your customer service team 3x a d...

Bdavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing data

Anyone know how to get data from one line to another? I’m owner of both accounts

Data calls

I keep getting charged for data calls but I’m always connected to house WiFi. Why is this

Lynswyns1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos