Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What's in the box

I've just ordered new iPhone 8, can one tell me what I get in the box please.

sunflora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Network suddenly withholding my mobile number

Hi All, Bit of a strange one, and had no joy with reporting the issue via the O2 My Network App, so opening it up to a wider audience ..I've got an iPhone 7, and have always had my Caller ID settings to present/show my phone number.As of late, on at ...

Kernow_Mark by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free10 to 21500 non working

Hi. I ordered a sim card off the online page and on the reverse of the sleeve it states 'free £10 if you top up £10'It returns a text with 'looks like this offer isn't for you'Any help?

Pacman786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failure of overseas bolt on to work

I have been unable to get data on my overseas bolt on. Despite multiple attempts to sort it out with the gurus, no success. Is this something others have struggled with?

ROBERT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contrac5

I want to cancel my contract and keep the phone I have now and keep the same number how do I go about doing thatAnd how it I don't cancel now how do I do it when my contract up

Amy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Issue

So here's a bit of a conundrum.Husband and I both on O2. He text me today and I never received it. First thing he asked when he got home was did you get my text? (He had won a bowls tournament)Things we have tried.He can call me and I get the callI c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone

I am switching to another network and need to get my o2 phone unlocked, have been asking for weeks but o2 seem to be completely ignoring my requests.Anybody else had problems with this? Any advice?Thanks

ChrisA13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 inclusive zone

I am curious as to why I have a bolt on for O2 inclusive zone travel... I am in Mexico which is in the list.... And I am being charged for texts and calls... I have sent 2 texts and made 1 call yet have 4 charges for texts.....

Whit2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos