Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 Open

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I'm trying to find my second o2 Open code on for my husbands new contract. When I log in to my o2 Open portal it just shows my mobile number and says discount has been applied, Where i...

Data Usage

I have no mobile coverage at home, therefore my mobile phone is rarely used. When it is used it is for the odd phone call or text message. My bills for the last few years average £14-£15 month because of this.(Sadly). I received a text from at the be...

SueR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 cut me off completely

Hello,Due to coronavirus my wages were delayed and I was unable to pay my bill - I tried contacting O2 to let them know but obviously the call centres etc have closed making it very difficult - I was told that I could ring a number to get thorugh eve...

GBell1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help On Upgrade

Hi,just tried to upgrade my mobile phone with David via the telephone, everything went through but when i click on the link i get this message (You Can't Use This Service or Your Code limit Has Been Reached) i'm currently without a phone as my phone ...

Lisa1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change bill date?

I need to change my bill date but won't let me ring up to do so? I need it changed before the 1st? What is the best way to do this please?

Kingrem21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill increase

I've just signed a new contract in feb and had my first bill. Payment plan for the phoen and then airtime. My airtime was 10 last month a d nownuta doubled this month where everything has stopped the same and there is a spending cap too.

Sar2478 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate SIM

I am a new O2 customer and have just received my new SIM card. The on-line activation service is not working at the moment. As I am unable to text SWAP to 20220, because the SIM needs to be activated, presumably I need to do this from my existing net...

Sim SWAP

hi, just wondering how long does it normally take to have new sim activated, I went through the process , of swapping the sim from a PAYG to monthly, but still waiting for old sim to stop working, so I can replace it with the new one. I started this ...

Colm26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal / boostbox

I am moving to a new house and have just found that I get no signal inside the property I believe this is because the walls are so thick, this means I get no phone calls or text messages.I have read that you can get a boostbox that can solve this pro...

Cant make or receive calls

I have just upgraded i can send texts use my internet but not send or receive calls, i sim swapped my old sim is now not working does anyone know what I do. Ive tried to call o2 but they camt take my call

Becky7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos