Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Diabolical customer service

So, I'm due and upgrade and am deaf. I've just had my wife phone on my behalf to arrange an upgrade to Galaxy S20+. The guy on the other end refused to speak to my wife, even though she explained that i was deaf and recently had a cochlear implant th...

Lloyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card not delivered

I ordered a upgrade from a pay as you go to a monthly SIM card on the 10th of April and I am still waiting on the delivery

Liam223 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Its saying I've reached limit on spend cap but haven't used it yet. I can't get in touch with anyone. Can anyone help tryed everything thank you

Bobby-Lou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact customer service over unexpected high bill??

I’m looking for advice on what to do! I’ve just got a text this morning from 02 for an unexpected high phone bill of nearly over £450!!! With calls to America that I’m unaware off and there is no email address to contact 02 on or phone number on, und...

Davieboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

iPhone 11- I payed my phone bill early and now I’m receiving texts saying my bill is overdue and phone is going to be cut off

Ashley6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

I am thinking in upgrade my data plan but I already have disney plus and amazon prime, which upgrade should I get. My plan is 6gb of data and unlimited text and calls.

prey11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot call or text. Have no data.

I've not been able to call or text in a few days. All calls end straight away and texts don't go through. I've not been able to use mobile data. Only connection I have is WiFi.

Free wireless charger

HiI ordered a new phone on Friday and it came today. The deal was that I got a free wireless charger with my phone but it didn’t come with my phone what do I do about this?

Sian381 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim not working

I recently upgraded an old contract I had a week or so ago for my Grandma to use. I asked for a new sim as I no longer have the old sim for the original contract and then wanted to be able to move my Grandmas Vodafone number to the new sim. I’ve comp...