Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Anker Wireless Charger - Had it free but doesn't work

Hi All Be aware!!I've just had a new Iphone 7 and O2 offered me an Anker Powerwave wireless charger free of charge with my plan which I accepted. I have tried to set it up today and realise it only works on Iphone 8 and later. Why did O2 not tell me ...

new phone disconnecting during a call

Hi AllI have the new Samsung S20, and it keeps disconnecting whilst on calls. I thought i was hitting a button at first or the other person disconnected but it seems not to be the case. is anyone else having this issues? Also is there another way to ...

AnneMarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive text messages from abroad

Hi! Since beginning of February I haven’t been able to receive text messages (different operators) from anyone in Finland. Haven’t changed my phone, checked my settings and they seem to be fine, cleaned my SIM (phone is Apple XR). I can call all thos...

Technical by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new phone won't connect to o2 network

I have a new iPhone 7 which won't connect to the o2 network. It has replaced my old SE which is still connected, and I don't know if there's something I need to do to deactivate the network on my old phone, in order for the new one to connect?When I ...

SLawless by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

I'm having trouble paying my bill but I can't get through on the number provided

Milky454 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text received - SCAM???

HI I received a text earlier from +447552401361 O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. Inorder to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed] This link then displays all blank fields for personal information to b en...

Phill666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone billing

Why has my monthly bill not come out is it because my bill is finished I've paid the phone ?? As its always out on the 15th I've had the phone nearly 3 years

Gareth1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sim

Hi, I've had to get my son a new phone as he broke his last again. The phone was tesco mobile but I got it unlocked but its still saying no sim. Any ideas as I can't ring and ask for tech help?

Carrie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential scam looking for account details

got a text from 07342877419 saying unable to process latest bill - to avoid fees need to update payment details via checked o2 account and bank, last payment went through OK, no notifications on my o2 account I assume this is a scam, but can't use m...

Greg27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos