Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New upgrade

Hi I've recently upgraded to a Samsung S20 I got it in the post with a new SIM saying 5g .. when I put the sim in it's saying provisioned . My other SIM is working on other phone with the tarriff on it

Gorman123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order

Hi I ordered the Apple Watch s5 on 8.4.20 I received all the emails containing the terms and conditions and the email to state order was accepted! Today a week later the upfront payment has been returned! I’ve not had a dispatch email either? Does th...

Rebecca81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

i have added this as an extra but I am unable to log in to my Disney to use this and when I go to click on to redeem the code it says that the code has already been redeemed.

Upgrade

i think I've upgraded twice to the sim only deal 20gb £15 a month ,i won't get two bills my o2 number is [Removed]

Geoff119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - phone not delivered

My wife and I both upgraded on 12/4/20 through the o2 app.My wifes phone arrived on 15/4/20 by post.My phone hasnt arrived although I have a text from DPD couriers saying it would be delivered by 14/4/20.I have contacted DPD who say they do not have ...

Ciaran1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheaper contract

So I’m currently on a monthly contract and I’m not using anywhere near the data, minutes and texts that’s on my contract. I’ve got around 7 months left on the contract, can I get a cheaper contract until it runs out?

Anonymou5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service

Hi. I just upgraded my phone. I completed the sim swap however I still have no service/signal on my phone. I have reset the phone and taken the sim out and back in and it’s still not working.

Disney subscription

I have subscribed to Disney+ free for 6 months but have been charged on my 02 bill for the first month, i want a refund please as I was not meant to be charged! Thank you

Jojo_50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smashed screen

Hi dropped my phone and the whole screen has smashed. I can barely read it through the cracks which are over the whole screen.I think I am insured. Is there any way to order a new phone?

Martina80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney ppl

If I add Disney plus as an extra on my o2 can I watch it on my tv (we have the tv app). Do I log in with my o2 sign in details? Thanks

Jac1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos