Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! nano sim

My phone hasnt been working properly so a family member has given me a phone to use but unfortunately my sim doesn't fit. Can i get a replacement nano sim for my pay monthly account?

Moira40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Potential fraud??

I just received a call from 'No caller ID' and when I answered 'Steve' told me he was from O2's security department. He advised me that an upgrade had been requested on my account and wanted to know if I had ordered a new Samsung or iPhone 10x to whi...

Lala8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly to pay as you go

Hello everyone, I would like to term my contract and change, also I would like to stay wiht o2 and keep my number and change to pay as you go thanks kind regards Victoria

Victoria2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to pay my next bill

Hi there, I am really going to struggle to pay my next bill due on 30/04/2020.I have tried contact your Payment Management team but unfortunately cannot get through to anyone.Could you please help with some available options, in order to pay my April...

Coops by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! shared data

how on earth do i use shared data?everything is set up, when i go on to shared data both devices are showing as registered but there is no options/buttons/boxes to actually share it? I'm about to lose it!!

LB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recently ordered, is it accepted?

Hi, I've seen a lot of threads about this however my circumstance is a little bit different. I ordered an iPhone XR 64GB today at around 2PM and recieved an email saying "Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end."3 minutes later I...

How to order a new SIM card

can i order a new sin card      [Edit: topic title clarified]  

JANB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Change of billing date

Carol4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

I’m wanting a tablet on contract. I could have it for a deposit of £365, or go on sim only for 6 months. I chose the latter but I don’t want it if I can’t upgrade to an iPad rather than new phone. Can this sim be upgraded to a tablet rather than phon...

Ginger1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing data

Hi, I have 2 mobile phones on 02 and I can see that I can share data between them but I’m not sure how? It doesn’t give me a link or anything

Hayley4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos