Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Latest bill

I changed to a new Sim only on the 2nd April this was for 20G data, unlimited texts and calls for £15 a mth. I was told it was activated straight away and my new monthly charge would show on my next bill. However I have been charged 22.50 for texts a...

Katells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still no update from O2 despite it being over 24hr

#HiI ordered an iPhone XR early morning yesterday - all confirmed, legal documents etc.It said it could take up to 24 hours for it to be confirmed.I checked at 8AM this morning with them over the phone and they said it'll be done within a few hours. ...

Porting nightmare

I have recently taken out a new pay mothly sim contract with o2. I have a PAC code from Tesco and have tried on three seperate occasions to complete the request. On each occasions I receive the following from BluePrism- Any idea how to resolve this? ...

Resolved! New contract

I took out a new contract and the lady I spoke to said my old bill will no longer be as they would buy me out of my old contract but I have looked on my o2 app and the same bill is there

Louise16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only to Sim only

Hi. Quick question. Im currently paying for sim only £21.86 for 30gb on 18months due to end Nov 20. I want to upgrade to £20 100gb offer for 12 months. Iv gone through on the app to change the deal but just wanted to confirm would my billing date etc...

Suri66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need%20to%20add%20a%20cap

I have my childrens accounts al attached to mine and need to add a spend cap to one

Sbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Storage on phone

Hi my daughters phone keeps running out of storage how Do I fix this issue? Do I have to buy more storage or should she change anything on her phone settings?

Sash2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

logging in to account

Ok so getting frsutrated with this now. For some reason I cant access my account to see my data etc.I login thats fine. Try to access my data etc tells me I need to log in again, use the same info.... tells me its not correct (hence countless times o...

Tilly321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery Delay

I upgraded to a new phone on the 14/04/20 and was advised that I would get the next day delivery. It is now three days late and I still have not got the phone but I am being charged for it. O2 work with DPD but they have advised I check with the send...

Chloe98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos