Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Delivery

How to check when my SIM card will be here

Harri1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone unlocking

I have given my imei number to O2.double checked it,to make sure it's right.this morning received an email to say that my device is not being used on this network even though I'm still using it...please help

Hamsh22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal for 24 hours and local mast apparently down, but someone else in my house has full signal?

I've been completely without signal or 4G for the last 24 hours, and apparently a phone mast in my area is not working - but someone in my house on O2 has full signal and 4G, no issues at all. How is this possible? Should I be worried about my phone?...

4g cut off

Has anyone else had a message say they’ve had their 4g calls stopped

Gallo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hello thereI have a few questions regarding my billing.So I know I am paying for 2 mobile phones from my account but I can also see a £20.24 bill being taken from my account, do you mind checking and explaining what this extra cost is for?

PF26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Open

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I'm trying to find my second o2 Open code on for my husbands new contract. When I log in to my o2 Open portal it just shows my mobile number and says discount has been applied, Where i...

Data Usage

I have no mobile coverage at home, therefore my mobile phone is rarely used. When it is used it is for the odd phone call or text message. My bills for the last few years average £14-£15 month because of this.(Sadly). I received a text from at the be...

SueR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 cut me off completely

Hello,Due to coronavirus my wages were delayed and I was unable to pay my bill - I tried contacting O2 to let them know but obviously the call centres etc have closed making it very difficult - I was told that I could ring a number to get thorugh eve...

GBell1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help On Upgrade

Hi,just tried to upgrade my mobile phone with David via the telephone, everything went through but when i click on the link i get this message (You Can't Use This Service or Your Code limit Has Been Reached) i'm currently without a phone as my phone ...

Lisa1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change bill date?

I need to change my bill date but won't let me ring up to do so? I need it changed before the 1st? What is the best way to do this please?

Kingrem21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos