Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

cant make outgoing calls

i have 4mins left of my 1000 allowance but it wont let me make outgoing calls why

vivien by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change

Is there any way I can change my number online? I called the number for 02 to do this but of course they're only taking urgent issues. For the last 3 months I receive 5-10 calls and voicemails a day from unwanted numbers and the same ones keep callin...

Resolved! Higher bill than expected- upgrade

I recently upgraded (19/3/20) and the bill has come in higher than expected? I have no idea why and I’m losing my mind trying to get a hold of someone. I’ve looked over myo2 over and over with no extras been added on but it’s still more than what i s...

Chanice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tracking order

i have order place and still have no email tell me when it coming i order it yest and date say monday delievery

Matthew5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to make payment

I am unable to make payment as my bank has currently been frozen due to fraud in my bank account and I am waiting for my new card. I am unable to speak to o2 as the number constantly hangs up after getting through all the options. Is there any other ...

Ambz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I upgrade my phone 2 days ago I have heard nothing so far, how long does it take.

Steve911 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection problems

Hi all,I had a late payment and my network connection was cut off completely in March and I received an email to say my contract would be cancelled. This was fine because I'm at the end of my contract anyway but then 02 just charged me for the next m...

Davey_j94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage

I only use 1/5 of my monthly data so would like to reduce my tariff but only options are to upgrade. I want to pay less each month for less data

Phone Numbers

Hi TeamPlease can you advise how I can get a list of my phone calls please

Rubz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I got a phone sent to my by Phone Spot ( part of Carphone Warehouse) to have a look and if not keen return it back within 14 days. This made changes to my original tariff I was on and the tariff changed according to the phone contract that was sent o...

Isma_Taj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos