Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cannot call or text. Have no data.

I've not been able to call or text in a few days. All calls end straight away and texts don't go through. I've not been able to use mobile data. Only connection I have is WiFi.

Free wireless charger

HiI ordered a new phone on Friday and it came today. The deal was that I got a free wireless charger with my phone but it didn’t come with my phone what do I do about this?

Sian381 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim not working

I recently upgraded an old contract I had a week or so ago for my Grandma to use. I asked for a new sim as I no longer have the old sim for the original contract and then wanted to be able to move my Grandmas Vodafone number to the new sim. I’ve comp...

A

Help with my bill

Briangary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mystery Double Data

On my monthly renewal date on 7th April, I checked on Myo2 and I had 7.99gb data remaining when usually I only have 4gb per month. I have bought data bolt ons a couple of times recently but these were used up before the renewal date and according to ...

Barred phone

Hello o paid my phone bill on the app 3 days ago and my phone is still barred ! I can’t ring o2 on it as it’s saying can’t make calls from this phone . Everything’s showing paid online so why is it raking so long to put my phone back on I really need...

Sarahx185 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late payment

My bill is due tomorrow and I’m not able to pay it until Friday what do I do

Drew68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Can't make a payment due to loosing my job

Adam1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery

I ordered a ipad today (17th April) for next day delivery does anyone know if i will get it on a Saturday as states order before midnight for next day delivery help

Jade123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos