Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

( SWAP FAILURE

CHi I recently changed from O2 PAYG to a pay monthly contract and wished to keep my old O2 PAYG number so when I received the new SIM I followed the SIM SWAP instructions. I have previously done this without problem. However this time when my old SIM...

Sophia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G. Can't text/call.

Hello, I really hope somebody can help. I have been on the phone with O2 for an hour now but it just keeps on telling me that I am still on queue and waiting for an agent. My problem is all of a sudden my 4G won't work and can't text or do outgoing c...

Mika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data choices

I'm due an upgrade so have been looking at options through the app. My current plan is 2gb data a month, but the only options I can see online are 1gb, 5gb, 10gb etc.1gb isn't enough, but I don't want to pay for 5gb when my average usage is about 1 a...

HEliza4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADING

Can someone please help me, I am not good with this sort of thing. My 2 year contract with O2 ended on 15th February. I want to keep my number and I want to stay with O2. I found a mobile I wanted on mobilephonesdirect.co.uk but they won't accept my ...

JulieH6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

When am I due a upgrade

Aileen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel plan

I have moved abroad and still have a contract. I’d like to cancel this but can not contact anyone to do so. Please can anyone help?

Margot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

My sim card is not showing in my Samsung s7e

James7850 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get PAC

After being charged an outageous £97 because exceeded my 250 minutes during lockdown, I am off. New sim/provider and just need a PAC. 3 times I have text 65075 with PAC and 3 times I have recievedHi it's O2, There has been an issue processing your re...

Final bill refund

Hi, my contract was due to end so i cancelled and changed to a pay as tou go sim, i was told when i cancelled that a final payment would be taken from my account and then refunded. How long should the refund take? Do i have to do anything for the ref...

Jessicam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos