Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is this billing text fake?

Hi everyone, I have got a text saying "O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: Is this a fake? Because I have never used any O2 products. This website address links to a logi...

Frank_Fa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

Can I request a pac code?

Call Allowance

I understand other mobile phone providers eg EE are offering NHS employees free limitless minutes as they are using their phones for patient contact. Is this something O2 is offering its NHS customers?

John27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Processing a bill

O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: I received this message from +447385693511. I'm wondering if it is a legitimate O2 number. I've never had any problem with my Direct debit pay...

Bill scam

Received the following text message today from +44 7900 031780O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via (URL not repeated) Based on other feedback this appears to be a scam. My d...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

I watch

Hi

Burgey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Swap when online facility is not working

I have a replacement O2 Pay Monthly SIM to activate but do not have the old one, so am unable to use the text service, and the online system is out of action. Which number can I call? The CS help line only has options for upgrades and leaving current...

Raver2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to process bill text

Had a text from 07900 032716 telling me to click on a link because they had been unable to process my funds. I checked on the app and my bill isn't due to be paid for a few days anyway!Link was Definitely think it's fraud. And didn't click on the li...

Xathia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh

I have Upgraded through o2 refrsh but I have a couple of questionsWill my billing date be the same?Do I need to cancel my DD for the old phoneAfter my bill payment for the old phone, will I have to pay anymore on that phone?

atempe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos