Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Return

Hi,I called to inform of my wish to return my new phone on 13th April. Got an email the same day that the Jiffy bag has been dispatched and it would be here the next working day. It’s is now the 18th and no Jiffy bag.Shall I just send it off in my ow...

LiamR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone wont work

Hi Please help.I recieved my new i phone 11 yesterday and folowed all instructions to transfer from my old i phone 8, which is now all cleared down and switched off, with the old sim removed.I am unable to make/recieve calls and have no 4g.Please hel...

No1wtb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to move number over?

Hi,How long will it take to move my old number over to my new o2 sim? I was will ee and put in the pic code when I bought the new o2 sim online. do I have to leave the new sim in my phone to wait for the new number to move over?

Sherren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Email Address

Morning,I am being sent o2 emails to my work address, I cannot find where I can change this - even my username is set to my non-work email. It seems o2 have my work email locked in somewhere.......Any help/suggestions welcomed.CheersMark

MarkyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone help

So I lost my phone yesterday, it is fully insured etc but in order to make a claim I must provide a police reference number however my local police station is telling me they don't deal with lost phones anymore and I need to contact my provider? I wo...

Marshallmk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 refunds

I have not recieved final bill for my pay monthly contract. The contract ended eight weeks ago!

retnuh02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue light card

I got a new a contact last month and need to know how to use the code for the discount Thanks

Loretta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Please can someone help ASAP. I recentky got my pac code and submitted to Vodafone but during this time i changed my mind and just upgraded with o2. Now this all went thru and everything was fine. But now i have no service and when anyone tries to co...

Angela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone cut off after agreeing new payment plan

Had a text from O2 yesterday to re arrange my payments as I can't afford this months bill due to work downturn. Agreed extra over next 2 months. Phones now cut off, can't contact anyone from O2. Absolutely ridiculous