Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading after phone broke

I am trying to order a new phone after mine has completely broken (cracked screen and water damage so wont turn on).I tried to order an upgrade but at the checkout it said it would send a code to the phone registered with the account but obviously I ...

AW22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I missing a SIM card?

Hi, I'm new to O2 & have just received my new iPad Air. I've been given a mobile number for it & am paying £21 a month for 25gb of data, plus £12 a month for the actual iPad. However, I haven't received a SIM card & therefor cannot connect to 4g. My ...

Resolved! New contract phone not working

HiI received a new contract phone yesterday Samsung A50 , it will not charge , I cannot get through to 02 , have been trying all morning , None of the stores are open due to the Covid-19 lock down. According to the MY 02 I am due to make a payment by...

Dingledee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g is ******e

I'm having problems getting a bar of signal. and there is a mast 1.5 miles from my house which is strange bt715bp

Scam texts

Hi, I'm getting texts from opera telecom and getting charged everyone. Does anyone know how to stop these. I haven't signed up for anything

Timbo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Entered wrong email

I entered the wrong email on my order the order has still gone through but will I still get it? Thanks

June1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Online Bill - HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, im sorry if im being thick here but i recently upgraded to a new phone.. To my understanding when i was chatting to an online adviser getting it all set up that for getting a new device it was only costing me rougly £2 extra a month which i w...

Stacey4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I’ve ordered a sim

Hey guys, so I’ve ordered a pay monthly sim but I was wanting it to be an esim! I’m currently with three and they’re really bad so I’ve decided on an esim option, the only problem being is that you don’t get an esim option when ordering, I suppose my...

Crossey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Network Unlock Pin Not Working

Hi All, Looking for help as obviously there is no one available at o2 during this time. I have upgraded my phone, but need to unlock my old device so my wife can use it with a Vodafone SIM. I requested a code through My02 and recieved a 16 digit code...

IROBO88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos