Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel my o2 contract and but staying with o2 pay as go

I've been trying to cancel my o2 contract now for weeks with no success. I need help. I cant call the o2 202 number and the conversions on o2 app are cancelled because of pandemic. I saved much more money on pay as you go. This my final month of last...

Help16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I have an apple watch but it’s not letting me connect to a different number on my account

Watch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No minutes no data

I have a new phone it’s an O2 Sim only chip it’s a two year contract with 40 gig of data unlimited calls unlimited text it’s just stopped working and now I can’t make any calls any text or can’t use my data can someone please help me why

LunDun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Type of conract

Where do I check if my current deal is on o2 refresh

ljw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I was wondering when I get my deposit back, I was told it would be this month

Problem with payments on bill

Hi I’ve found payments on my bill from a bingo site but I didn’t do it [Edit: topic title clarified]

Ste1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

second sim

Doe anyone know if we are able to have a seond sim card to use in a tablet, but having the same number at the primary cellphone? I don't really want to be removing the sim from my phone and putting it in my tablet and back whenever I need to use the ...

Lozmilzak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim

my phone fell in the river with my sim, im trying to order a new one, ive rang and they arent dealing with them situations and ive tried online.How do i get a new sim for my phone