Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade Disney Plus

Hi, I upgraded yesterday to the iphone se2020 which isn't released until the 24th, I get 6 months of free Disney plus. I thought it might be in my extras today, any idea how long it takes to go onto your account?Thanks

5bears by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Upgrade Code

I'm trying to upgrade my phone online as mine has broken this morning, I've added to my basket and all fine until I need to send a code to continue - looks like the only option i have is to send this to the registered o2 number - which is the broken ...

02 delivery

Anyone having problems with 02 deliveries. Say order by midnight to get next day,Saying in stock for next day delivery. Next day comes were working on it

Pal4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has o2 paid my contract off ?

I did the upgrade on us that o2 advertised on there app saying upgrade now and we will pay off the rest of your contract on us, has that now been paid ? I won’t be getting a huge fee in the bank to be paid

JWF98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending Contract Early

Hi, my contracts due to finish on 27th April. If I pay off this payment today to end the contract early, will I have any other fees to pay?

Cancel Insurance

Anyone know how you can cancel insurance during covid restricted contact services?

Mart2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM

Hello, I am tryign to order an eSIM via calling 202 and the lines are going crazy and cant speak to anyone from Or. The 02 shops are closed because of covid19-so any ideas how I can order sn ESIM? would be great if O2 could add a lin on their website...

Lia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESIM

I am a new O2 customer and had asked for my new sim contract to be sent thru as an ESIM. Today I get a nromal sim. So I use the number as suggested on the webiste to contact you and the call attendenat service just cuts you off. There is nothing on y...

JP5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roam at no extra cost and 02 travel zone

I have just upgraded my sim only deal and on the offer it said about Roam at no extra cost in 75 destinations in USA. Can anyone tell me what that would show up as on my account. My bolt ons show Standard rate Europe & O2 travel zone Thanks in advanc...

Spruy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

Ordered an 02 phone contract online Sunday, And filled out the bring your number form with my PAC code etc, phone is due to be delivered today between 3pm and 7pm, Does anybody know when they will start the number portThanks

Chris2676 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos